India Network Drops Visitor Health Insurance Premiums by more than 28 percent effective immediately.
Get $50,000 insurance for as low as $56 per month for 60-69 year old visitors
India Network Accident and Sickness Insurance provide health insurance for foreign visitors in the United States, Canada and Mexico. All Visa holders and their families are eligible to take advantage of the plans. India Network Plans offer superior health insurance coverage for all age groups of visitors,0-99 years.
ACE Network comprehensive plan, Premier and Standard Plans are underwritten by ACE American Insurance Company and Sponsored by India Network Foundation for the benefit of Asian Indian Community. Insurance claims of all India Network policies are processed in the United States. We DO NOT have any office(s) in India.
Our international visitor insurance plans are open to visitors from any country in the World.
Main highlights of plans:
- India Network Health Insurance Program Helping Families Since 1990
- India Network Plans are sponsored by India Network Foundation, USA
- The Plans are underwritten by USA Insurance companies such as AIG, ACE, and AXIS American Insurance
- Pre-existing Medical Conditions are covered for 0-99 years old. See FAQ
- Teladoc Program under AXIS insurance program offer 24 x7 access to a US Physician
- Claims are Processed in the United States
- Insurance Plans Available to all age groups (0-99 years old)
- ACE Plans offer 24 x7 Nurse Line and 24 hour Assistance
- Cashless Settlement of medical bills with PPO Providers
- Accidental Death Benefit, Medical Evacuation, Repatriation with all plans
- Health Insurance Coverage from $25,000 to $1,000,000
- Online Health Insurance and Claim forms
India Network Accident and Sickness Insurance is sponsored by the India Network Foundation, a U.S. based non-profit organization founded to serve the Asian Indian community around the World, and Researchers and Scholars interested in learning about India. Started as the first internet resource for India related news and events in 1988, the INF has established itself as the First and foremost resource on India and India related issues.
With more than two decades of experience serving the Indian community, the India Network Foundation leverages community participation to offer affordable visitor medical insurance premiums to members traveling to the USA, Canada, or Mexico with Network/Non-Network options.