Dental Insurance Plans and Discount Cards
There are discount cards for Dental, Vision, and Rx coverage for all visitors during their stay in the United States. This is a not insurance and members will directly pay the discounted amount to the providers. Below are some of the companies that offer dental insurance plans and discount cards:
Humana Dental Insurance: a dental insurance plan from Humana can help keep you smiling bright. With coverage for preventive care services like regular checkups and cleanings, you can save on services that keep your teeth in tip-top shape. And saving money on other dental care will help keep you smiling, too.
Humana also offers health and vision insurance plans but you always can buy dental insurance plan separately.
To apply please go here and click on 'Find dental plans'.
IHC Dental Insurance:
- The total cost includes all applicable dues and fees.
- The total cost does not include a one-time enrollment fee.
- The insurance coverage is available only to members of Communicating for America, Inc.
- Group association dental insurance under the IHC Dental plans is underwritten by Madison National Life Insurance Company, Inc. in all states except Maine, New Hampshire and New York where IHC Dental is underwritten by Standard Security Life Insurance Company of New York.
- The application must be received by the administrator prior to the requested effective date, and the initial premium must be received by the administrator prior to issuing coverage. If a monthly billing method has been selected, future premium will be due on the first of each month.
- Do not lapse or cancel current insurance coverage unless you receive a written notice from the insurance company that your application for coverage has been approved.
- Spouse includes domestic partner in the following states: DC, NY
Discount Dental Cards: discount dental plans are an easy and reliable way to help you save money at the dentist.
These plans give members access to significant discounts at in-network dental offices for a wide range of procedures. These are great plans that can help you save money while offering you the quality dental care you need. Discount dental plan members save on preventive treatments like cleanings and x-rays, and on major treatments like root canals and bridges.
Additionally, the dentists in our network have agreed to treat our members with the same quality care, but at significantly discounted rates. When you become a member of a discount dental plan, you’ll pay the dentist directly when you go in for your appointment, but at a discounted rate. You don’t need to worry about filling out complex paperwork or waiting for reimbursements. Click here for more information and application.